Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pics!

Hello friends. I'm up early yet another day, but I think I like it. I get more done. Plus London looks really pretty from my window in the early morning; I have a beautiful view of the skyline. Unlike NYC, London does sleep, and it's like I get to see it wake up. It looks kind of like a writer waking from his sleep to hurredly write something down, so he doesn't forget, but he's kind of old, so he can't move as quickly as he used to. And all the lights coming on are the ideas crashing around in his head.


You all know what I did yesterday, so I don't need to repeat. As I promised, here are some pictures from it.



Today we're going to St. Paul's and to see Waiting for Godot. I will not be walking as much as yesterday because my feet still hurt like the blazes! lol
Love from London.



2 comments: