Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boo Internet

So Internet is down on campus, so I haven't been able to keep you all updated. I paid a pound for an hour of Internet access at a fast food chicken place down the street, so I'm kind of rused. Yesterday we went to the Charles Dickens house, otherwise known as my favorite place in the world. I will elaborate and post pictures asap. Tomorrow, our whole class is going to Chawton where Jane Austen lived and we're sightseeing around there all kinds of important places in her life. Then on Friday we are going to Scotland for the weekend, so I won't be able to blog again for a while. I'll let you all know how it goes when we get back. I took some really awesome pictures yesterday, so I can't wait for you all to see them.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment