Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Day

Last night was the best night of my life (okay sort of). Bobby, Caley, and I went to see Billy Elliot, and it was AMAZING! Words can not possibly begin to describe. I laughed; I cried. It definitely deserved all the Tonys it got, and Elton John has outdone himself with the music. I recommend everyone see it if they are in a position to do so.

Today was good if not exciting.

We went to Kenwood House, which is really just a big, fancy house that our professor tried to make relevant to Jane Austen. It was pretty fun even though not really important to anything. I made some new friends, so that alone was worth the bus ride up there. We came back, and Katie and I did laundry. It was nice bonding with her. Later we went to the Tower of London, but we were too late. We're going to go back earlier in the day some other time. I'm not really sure I want to go since I've been there before, and I need to save my money.

Kaitlin (my friend from my last London trip) is coming to London, and I want to be able to hang out with her without worrying about money. I'm so excited about her coming! We're going to see Waiting for Godot, As You Like It at the Globe, go bookshopping, eat at Wagamama, and go to Oxford!

Speaking of Wagamama, Katie and I ate there for dinner. She's going to see Chicago tonight, and we were already in town, so I just hung around and ate with her. Who could pass up Wagamama???? No one.

Tomorrow, I feel like going shopping (even though I said I wanted to save money). I probably won't buy anything, I just love the shops here. Then Thursday, I'm meeting Jeanie for lunch. I'm so excited to see her!

Pictures tomorrow (probably)!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment