Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Conclusion

I feel as though I require some sort of finality to this blog. I will not be posting again until I participate in some other worthy adventure in the future.

The airport day was very difficult. I was very tired, as was everyone else. The flight was extremely long. I had to say a final (for now) goodbye to Bobby, and that was really hard. I will miss him so much. Everything is going to be different now. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to go visit him at his new school. I'm definitely planning on making that a priority.

After I said bye to Bobby, Ben and his dad gave me a ride back to my house in Bowling Green. Cozy was really happy to see me. I really did miss her. After I'd been back about a half hour, I went over to see Whitney, Elizabeth, and Jamie. They had a welcome home party set up for Jamie and me. That was nice and almost made me happy to be back. I'm glad I have them.

I've been just so sad to be back. I don't mean to sound whiny about it, but I miss it so badly. London was great; the people I met were great. I miss everyone a lot. If I'd had all of my things with me, I could have stayed there forever. Hopefully, I'll cheer up a little as time goes on.

All in all, the trip was wonderful. It was such a blessing that everything worked out well. I'm thankful that I got to do it and that I got to meet the people I met. I will always look back on this trip as one of the best times of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment